Have you ever thought about getting rid of your Indian ethnic wear which just don’t suit the mood or match the next occasion that comes up? Yes, we all have, but just for the thought process and they go right back in the cupboard.
What if I told you that you can really match them up for the next occasion and don’t need to get rid of them? Easy tricks of Mix and Match is the right way to restyle your Indian wear.
1. Let’s talk about your recently worn floral lehengas. These are in trend and yes, you can have a different look wearing it for a party occasion too. Style on the Lehenga like a skirt with your denim or chambray shirt. Wear it buttoned up and tucked in at waist.
2. Get on the new fab look with wearing your plain saree with a twist of dressing your classic shirt buttoned up. This is will work fab instead of wearing your western blouse, just try the shirt blouse and throw on a chunky piece of necklace to add on quirk style.
3. Now dress your Indian dupatta, which is either printed, has heavy borders or even a small border, bandhej… just name it, to a whole new look with converting it to a simple maxi skirt. Wear a good fitted waist belt and wrap around the dupatta with box pleats all around and pin up the edges of the sides till your thighs. Wear a nice western t-shirt or tank top to get the complete boho look. Watch Video: How To Wear A Scarf: Style Trick
4. Wear your Patiala salwar with your long shirt dress, unbuttoned. Put on a crop top or a tank t-shirt under the shirt dress and use a belt to tie the waistline if needed. Wear some pretty long beaded necklace or just fab earrings to rock the look.
5. Wear you ethnic kurti like a dress, easy and looks just more chic. Wear a long skirt with your side slit kurta or wear your a-line kurti without it like a dress. Then use a belt to cinch the waistline and pull over the kurti from waistline to hide the belt or you can show the belt. Add some nice brace cuffs and earrings to finish off like a pro.
Do try out all these looks and let us know what really stole your attention in the comments below.